Each chapter includes: the article, stories, questions for reflection and practical congregational strategies....
Articles found in this book...
- Education and evangelism. Is the connection essential?
- What are the theological foundations of education and evangelism?
- How do we make the Gospel come alive through education and evangelism?
- How do we move from apathy to transformation?
- Congregations that take both education and evangelism seriously.
- Christian education as evangelism in a multicultural setting.
- Reaching out through Lutheran Schools.
- Abiding in the Word for the sake of the world.
- Go and make learners. Supporting transformation in education and evangelism.
- Go and listen. Reaching out to those who seek, especially Young Adults.
- Learn to share Christ in the languages of people's daily lives.
- Redidcate ourselves to our calling in education: a social statement.