Bill Henard believes that there is hope for the established church – for your church. Some people may have already pronounced the church “dead,” but these dead bones can live. Whether your church is seven years old or one-hundred and seventy, you may be seeing evidences that your church needs vision, direction, and revitalization.
Don’t lose hope. Your church can live.
- Why Church revitalization?
- The Church does not recognise the need for revitalization.
- The Church does not want to grow
- Barriers to Growth
- The gifts do not match the church
- Community Demographics differ from the Church
- Church turns inwards
- External factors
- The Church has lost its vision
- Operating through inadequate ministry structures
- Failure to increase the impact of ministry