This book builds on the framework of Eric L. Johnson's Psychology & Christianity: Five Views.
- the Levels-of-Explanation Approach,
- the Integration Approach,
- the Christian Psychology Approach,
- the Transformational Approach
- the Biblical Counseling Approach.
While Counseling and Christianity can be used independently of Johnson's volume, the two can also function as useful companions. Christians who counsel, both those in practice and those still in training, will be served by this volume as it strengthens the connections between theory and practice in relating our faith to the mental health disciplines. They will finally get an answer to their persistent but unanswered question: "What would that counseling view look like behind closed doors?"
Visit here to buy Counselling and Christianity five approaches