Currently there are 2 Animate courses
In each Animate: Faith session, the group:
- watches a video featuring a leading voice from the Christian faith,
- spends time on personal reflection and journaling,
- shares ideas with the group.
Each session delves into a faith topic:
- the cross,
- the Bible,
- the church.
In each Animate: Bible session, the group will watch a video featuring a leading voice from the Christian faith, spend time on personal reflection and journaling, and share ideas with the group. The order of the session is up to you and what works best for your group. Session resources are available as a complete curriculum or a la carte.
Animate: Bible is a seven-session adult exploration of the Bible.
- Canon: Mining for the Word
- History: Parchment to Pixel
- Testaments: One Story, Two Parts
- Gospels: Unexpected Good News
- Genre: Rhythm of the Text
- Interpretation: Scripture Reads Us
- Grace: Love Is the Bottom Line
To discover more visit: http://animate.wearesparkhouse.org/