This should have been included in the blog below, relating to comeback churches.
In the book, hope for the church there is a one page table that may help people reflect where they are as a congregation, it talks about the seven marks of a health church. Now this has been developed by Robert Warren (a canon with the Anglican Church in UK).
Here they are:
1. Energized by faith rather than just keeping things going or trying to survive
2. Outward-looking focus with a 'whole life' rather than a 'church life' concern
3. Seeks to find out what God wants discerning the Spirit’s leaning rather than trying to please everyone
4. Faces the cost of change and growth rather than resisting change and avoiding failure
5. Operates as a community rather than functioning as a club or religious organisation
6. Makes room for all being inclusive rather than exclusive.
7. Does a few things and do them well focused rather than frenetic.
There is more to these 7 marks....so it is worth looking at them in great depth by visiting http://www.london.anglican.org/resources/Blocks/8132/Seven%20Marks%20of%20a%20Healthy%20Church.doc
And for further resources including power point go to http://www.ministry-development.org/startover/map.html#sevenmarks
The Healthy Churches’ Handbook Robert Warren Church House Publishing 2004 (Appendix 4)