Tuesday, November 04, 2014

CD: Traditional hymns sung by children

Concordia Publishing House has produced 2 cd's of traditional hymns sung by children with piano accompaniment...

Hymns of Faith includes:
1.  You Are the Way; Through You Alone
2.  O Jesus So Sweet, O Jesus So Mild
3.  O Christ, Our Hope, Our Hearts' Desire
4.  O Jesus, King Most Wonderful
5.  Oh, How Great is Your Compassion
6.  Drawn to the Cross, Which Thou Hast Blessed
7.  Just As I Am, Without One Plea
8.  Lord, 'Tis Not That I Did Choose Thee
9.  I Know My Faith is Founded
10. Jesus Loves Me
11. The Church's One Foundation
12. A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
13. Lore of Our Life
14. O Little Flock, Fear Not the Foe
15. Jerusalem the Golden
16. For All The Saints
17. The Lord's My Shepherd, I'll Not Want
18. Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us
19. If God Himself Be for Me
20. O God, our Help in Ages Past
21. If Thou But Trust in God to Guide Thee
22. Take My Life and Let it Be
23. Lord Jesus Christ, the Children's Friend
24. Stay With Us
25. God Himself is Present

Hymns of the Church Year includes:
1. The Advent of Our King
2. O Bride of Christ, Rejoice
3. Lo! He Comes with Clouds Descending
4. Come, Though Long-Expected Jesus
5. Prepare the Royal Highway
6. On Jordan’s Bank the Baptist’s Cry 
7. See amid the Winter’s Snow
8. Joy to the World
9. From God the Father, Virgin-Born
10. In His Temple Now Behold Him
11. Within the Father’s House
12. O Wondrous Type! O Vision Fair
13. 'Tis Good, Lord, to Be Here
14. O Lord, throughout These Forty Days
15. On My Heart Imprint Your Image
16. My Son Is Love Unknown
17. Glory Be to Jesus
18. Jesus Christ Is Risen Today
19. The Strife Is O’er, the Battle Done
20. He’s Risen, He’s Risen
21. Make Songs of Joy
22. Come, You Faithful, Raise the Strain

No comments: