Monday, November 13, 2006

Web site: ELCA evangelism

The theme of this web site from the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America is

You Shall Be My Witnesses... Marked with the cross of Christ forever, we are claimed, gathered and sent for the sake of the world

The site offers resources and information for:

  • individuals (you are my witnesses in your families, neighbourhoods, jobs, schools and to the end of the earth)
  • leaders (you are my witnesses in your meetings, planning, training and mentoring and to the end of the earth)
  • congregations (you are my witnesses in your worship, neighbourhoods, communities and to the end of the earth)
  • synods (you are my wintesses in your councils, committees, campuses, offices and to the end of the earth).

There are assessment tools for:

  • communication
  • hospitality
  • evangelism
  • prayer
  • spiritiual gifts
  • yonger generations

Well worth exploring at http://www.elca.org/evangelism/

No comments: