Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Christian Illustrations from the Olympics

Fiji rugby Gold Medal winning team gives glory to God and the video of them singing We have overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of the Lord. following winning the Rugby 7s Olympics final.


Why Michael Phelps made it to the Rio Olympics?

Wayde van Niekerk - 400 metre Gold Medalist and world record holder: Relying on God 


Alamaz Ayana winner of 10000 metres -  The secret to my succes I’ve been training specifically (for this event). I pray to the lord. The lord has given me everything, everything. And my doping is Jesus. Those are the reasons.”



Usain Bolt - and the importance of His Christian faith


Maya DiRado (Gold, Silver and Bronze Olympic swimming medal) : My Faith Frees Me to Dream Big
Rose Nathike Lokonyen - LWF refugee student - 1 of 10 refugee atheletes.


Steele Johnson and David Boudia - identity in Christ not diving
.
Helen Maroulis - Gold medal wrestler - reveals how Jesus helped her through her struggles

10 USA athletes who put God first

CBN PROFILES OF FAITH

The Lutheran connection with the Australia Olympic swimming team



I

No comments: