- Begin with the end in mind and know how large you are aiming to be.
- The larger the church, the more different that church is from other churches of the same theology and tradition
- Change is inevitable
- Don't assign moral judgements to size and change
- If you want to grow you need to prepare for common changes now.
- Be humble as a leader to seek the counsel of pastors ahead of you and receive their counsel.
- Discern between guilt and conviction in seasons of transition
- Pray and plan for people to meet Jesus.
Tuesday, May 08, 2012
8 principles for churches that want to grow
A recent article by Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church and the resurgence discusses 8 principles of churches that want to grow.....