Saturday, July 24, 2010

Liturgical Guitarist's Hymnal

The Liturgical Guitarist Hymnal provides relatively easy solo arrangements of many of the hymns used in liturgical worship today.

These musical arrangements are accessible to fingerstyle or classical guitarists of at least intermediate-level ability. All arrangements are presented in both notation and tablature.

Discover Liturgical Guitarist at http://www.liturgicalguitarist.com/index.html

Hymns available are:
Abide with Me
Adios, Oh Virgen de Guadalupe
Amazing Grace
Angels We Have Heard On High
At the Cross Her Station Keeping
Away in a Manger
Be Thou My Vision
Beneath the Cross of Jesus
By the Babylonian Rivers
Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella
Christ the Lord Is Risen Today
Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus
Comfort, Comfort, O My People
Coming Home
Coventry Carol
Creator of the Stars of Night
Day Is Done
Dona Nobis Pacem
God Be with You
God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Holy God, We Praise Thy Name
How Can I Keep From Singing
How Firm a Foundation
I Need Thee Every Hour
I Heard the Voice of Jesus
I Love Thee
I Surrender All
Immaculate Mary
Jerusalem, My Happy Home
Jesus Loves Me
Jesus Walked This Lonesome Valley
Joy to the World
Joyful, Joyful We Adore You
Just a Closer Walk with Thee
Just As I Am
Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silent
Let Us Break Bread Together
Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
Lord, Who Throughout These Forty Days
Morning Has Broken
Nearer, My God, to Thee
Now the Green Blade Rises
O Come, All Ye Faithful
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
O Little Town of Bethlehem
O Sacred Head Surrounded
O Sanctissima
Of the Father's Love Begotten
On Jordan's Stormy Banks
On This Day, O Beautiful Mother
Old Hundredth
Parce Domine
Pange Lingua
Panis Angelicus
People, Look East
Psalm 42 (As the Deer Longs)
Rock of Ages, Cleft for Me
Silent Night
Simple Gifts/Lord of the Dance
Sing of Mary
Steal Away
Sweet Hour of Prayer
Take My Life, and Let It Be
The Angel Gabriel
The Day of Resurrection
The First Nowell
The King of Love My Shepherd Is
The Lord Is My Shepherd
The Strife Is O'er
There Is a Fountain
There's a Land That Is Fairer
than Day (Sweet By and By)
We Gather Together
We Three Kings of Orient Are
Were You There
What Child Is This
What Wondrous Love Is This
When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
Ye Sons and Daughters


No comments: