Friday, August 14, 2009

Book: Personality based evangelism

Got Style?: Personality-Based evangelism by Jeffrey A. Johnson and Patricia G. Duckworth

Intimidated by the Great Commission? Cringe at the idea of evangelism on the street corner or going door-to-door? Pastor Jeff Johnson will transform your commitment to sharing the good news of Jesus as individuals and as a congregation. Identify the evangelism style that suits your personality, learn from biblical and contemporary role models who employ the same strengths, and discover the joy in introducing family, friends, or strangers to the life of faith.

Chapters include:
Assertive Style: This is the way I see it...
Analytical Style: I think therefore I am
Storytelling Style; Have I ever told you about...
Relational Style: Have I ever told you about...
Invitational Style: Would you like to come
Incarnational Style: Preach the Gospel at all times...and if necessary use words


No comments: